- There are different platforms (ipad/Mac/Windows/Android) available for consumers to consume app. Better UX is offered when app is developed in platform native language.To support multiple frontend platforms, web api is becoming standard
- For frontend there are various libraries available that speed up development. My personal favorite is AngularJS because of following reasons
- 2006 audi a4
- Free milf porn site
- Drug cost
- Mortgage brokers
- Persuasive essay writing
- Free singles dating
- Betting sites
- No deposit bonus codes
- Fairmont hotels
- Easy weight loss diets
- Natural balance dog food reviews
- Free nude webcam
- Great community support. I am confident that whatever I will require will be available.
- Lesser code to write, decreases development and bug fixing time. Lesser code you write less are chances of error :p
3. For server side logic I prefer C#. You can choose your own. What I want to point to is benefits of using ADO.NET over ORM
Why not ORM
- ORM requires strongly typed objects. For passing data to frontend why we even need typed objects. JSON is what frontend understands so change is server side type doesn’t matters.
- To have typed objects you need more classes.The moment you start writing more code, maintenance cost goes up. For a single change in database, you need to update model, update linq and object.
- More code requires more testing thus increasing overall development cost.
- Instead of focusing on logic your time is spent in maintain classes.
- All data related operations are at one place. If there is any change in logic update table/stored procedure and job done. :)J No need for deployment, No need to update models and objects.
- SQL engine is optimized to perform SQL operations. No one can deny this fact :p
- Many people argue that SQL has learning curve, my argument is “If a person can write linq he can write basic SQL”.
- Testing part: call stored procedure from test project and verify. Functionalities are by default modular in case of Stored procedure hence easy to test and resolve